Web Design, Logo Design & Web Video Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Web Design
- Logo Design & Branding
- Web Video Production
Making the web simple since 2001
"Marketing without design is lifeless, and design without marketing is mute."
I'm a web designer based near Leicester, offering small and medium sized businesses and organisations a personal design and web consultancy service.
Your website and marketing materials are representing you and your business both locally and...to the world. Your goods and services, as well as the things you stand for are conveyed very quickly via the web.
Make sure your website sends an accurate message - a message that is in-sync with what you are offering.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT? If you have a good sense of what you are looking for then please look through the different packages offered below to find one that suits you and your budget.
If you HAVEN'T A CLUE? - NO PROBLEM... Send a message or pick up the phone and give me a call - I will be happy to talk with you - I'll do my best to avoid using jargon or using confusing or technical language. It is my intention to make things as clear as possible and produce websites that are 'fit' for your particualr situation or purpose.
You can reach me (Michael) on 01455 847 377 OR 07941 879102
- PACKAGE 1: The 'Cheerful' DIY Website
FROM Around £600
- Easy to change yourself.. add content and manage in your own time. Once set up there are no additional ongoing design costs - you want to change content, add images, videos...no problem.. Ideal for folk who are comfortable using a computer and on a budget and who don't mind spending the time themselves making the site to suit them.
- PROS: Good Value on a budget. You have full control - no need to rely on someone else to make changes or add pages. Flexible. Extendable. Basic Email. Basic support. Being 'Cheerful' is good!
- Possible Cons: Some design limitations, requires an amount of your time - will require some learning to make the best of it and will require ongoing attention to maintain the site. You'll need to source images and any graphics you want to add. Basic support -means you'll need to organise, sort through the site and content by yourself.
- PACKAGE 2: The 'Happy' Crafted Website
FROM Around £695
- Set up fully and ready to go. Optimised for search engines and customised to 'fit' you.
- PROS: Completed and designed from content you provide. More design time and options than Cheerful Basic.. Lower cost than Bespoke with ability to edit for oneself. Flexible. Ability to make changes and additions yourself once set up. Graphics Designed and produced or sourced for you specifically. More design input than 'Basic Cheerful'. 'Hand Holding' with content and input/editing where required. Comes with maintenance options - you can do yourself or have me do it for you if you don't have time. Website Tracking - Monthly Usage statistics. Being Happy is Better...
- Possible Cons: Costs More than to be 'Cheerful',
- PACKAGE 3: The 'Ecstatic' Bespoke Website
The 'made from scratch' website... FROM Around £1000
- PROS: Completely Unique design based on your ideas and requirements. More design time, Extensive email set up. Online Email and Calendar, Docs, Management via Google App's (Googlemail for business) - easy to sync with other computers, iphone, Android etc.
How your website comes across affects whether someone chooses your services or products...or not.
All websites regardless are:
- clear, concise and easily navigated
- produced to the standards you should expect;
- compliant with internationally recognised web design standards (W3C)
- Search engine friendly and,
Having a professionally designed logo makes a big difference to how your business is perceived.
The use of video in websites has grown hugely in recent times and sometimes it can be the best way to convey an idea, product or service. I have a background working on large budget commercials, documentaries and films from days past - thankfully with the digital revolution it doesn't take a huge budget these days to produce a well-made video.
I have a pile of equipment -both Standard Defintion and High Definition (DSLR) and have the know-how and passion for making videos. If you have a project that you think might be served by creating a video, give me a call to discuss how to make it happen.
If you want to communicate your company's qualities, values and philosophy in a considered way, call me for a chat - it doesn't matter whether you are in the early stages or if you are ready to go ahead, you can get hold of me (Michael) on: (Daytime GMT) 44 (0) 1455 847 377 or (any reasonable time GMT) +44(0)7941 879102